Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Entry 5- Video Growing Roots

Growing Roots was about all the immigration diffrences over the years in Arkansas.  i found it intresting because it was Arkansas so its the state I live in it seemed to grab my attention better.  All the different places in the state how they have changed because of immigration and how they adjusted and some of their belifs and values.  Also i liked how they actually showed a classroom and how to use diffrent techniques to get your students involved, liked dancing and singing.  I had no idea that people from the Marshall Islands had migrated to Arkansas and has a big part of our state.  Also Hispanics and Asians have a big part of our state.  I liked hearing about what they think about our stated compared to their countires, its very intrestion to hear someone elses veiw.

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure to proofread. There are some typos here. :-)
    How does this information help you as a future teacher of young children? Do you need to know any of this to teach?

    ReplyDelete